Björkö window handle WH‑B 3010 S
A straight version of the Björkö lockable window handle, with the cylinder located on the top instead of in the grip. This makes the handle more elegant and also perfect for cramped spaces.
The cylinder is sold separately.
See our resellers for this product
The Björkö lockable window handle is tested by RISE and, depending on the choice of the cylinder, meets the requirements of SS3620 up to class B.
- Angled cylinder on the top for easier access with a key
- Built-in end positions for open and closed to keep the handle in the correct positions
- Spindle length 70 mm as standard
- Chrome-plated (CP), brushed satin nickel-plated (SNP), or electro-coated brass (BEC)
- Approved according to SS3620 class B
- Also available for Kipp Dreh windows (Item no 934365)
The cylinder is not included, complete with either ASSA 716 cylinder for higher classification and equal locking, or with our own WH-3010-RC cylinder.