RG-580 Standard single door frame
A slim and sturdy aluminum door frame for a single door, or a wooden door with sidelight, within a Decibel sound-reducing glass wall solution.
Use the glass door configurator to build and order your complete Decibel glass door.
See our resellers for this product
The standard Decibel door frame enables sound-reducing sections in an open-plan area, without losing the sense of openness.
- Sound reduction up to 35 dB
- Easy to mount: ”Plug and play”
- Ready module dimensions as well as customer-specific solutions
- Robust yet slim design
- Unique fittings
- We also offer customer-specific colors according to RAL
The profile is – despite its small size – heavy duty performed to minimize movements, and together with sidelights, it offers a very stable wall portion. The side and over panel can be pushed 15 mm into the frame. The profile is prepared for the sealing strip and threshold assembly.
Complete with the mounting set RG-582 – containing floor fittings, corner connectors, and screws for hinges and strike plates. Suitable hinges for glass are RG-490, strikes RG-448, and lock fitting RG-441.
- pdf RG-580 Installation instruction
- pdf RG-580, pdf
- pdf RG-580_2, pdf
- pdf RG-584 Glass door
- pdf RG-584S Glass door short
- dwg RG-580, CAD (dwg)
- dwg RG-580_2, CAD dwg
- dwg RG-584, CAD (dwg)
- pdf Sound test Decibel and wall segment
- pdf Decibel – Measurement of the weighted sound transmission loss
- pdf Product data sheet