ROCA Decibel door frame enables sound-reducing sections in an open space, without losing the sense of openness.
- Sound reduction up to 35 dB
- Easy to mount: ”Plug and play”
- Ready module dimensions as well as customer-specific solutions
- Robust and slim design
- Unique fittings
- We also offer customer-specific colors according to RAL
The profile is – despite its small size – heavy duty performed to minimize movements, and together with sidelights it makes a very stable wall portion. Side and over panel can be pushed 15 mm into the frame. The profile is prepared for the sealing strip and threshold assembly.
Complete with mounting set of the Decibel door frame RG-582 – containing floor fittings, corner connectors, and screws for hinges and strike plates. Suitable hinges for glass are RG-490, strikes RG-448, and lock fitting RG-441.
- pdf Folder – ROCA Decibel
- pdf ROCA Decibel – Measurement of the weighted sound transmission loss
- dwg RG-580_2, CAD dwg
- pdf RG-580, pdf
- dwg RG-580, CAD (dwg)
- pdf RG-584, pdf
- dwg RG-584, CAD (dwg)
- pdf RG-580_2, pdf
- pdf Assembly instruction for RG-580
- pdf RG-584s (15mm gap), pdf
- pdf Sound test ROCA Decibel and wall segment