Force in push action 400 N – Stroke 450-600-800 mm
- The longest stroke (800 mm) and the highest force (400 N) for a chain actuator: it solves the problems to operate very heavy vents and the necessity of wide opening without taking up space inside the room.
- Double link chains.
- Red lamp placed on the actuator to signal the window closed position.
- Supplied with 2-3 m cable.
- For windows without windowsill a fixing bracket (sliding within the dovetail slide) is available for an easy installation.
- Minimum window height: 900 mm for 450 mm stroke, 1200 mm for 600 mm stroke, 1600 mm for 800 mm stroke.
- In case of lower windows install the “pivoting brackets” part No. 905305 (see installation examples).
- Available on request a coupling control box for two actuators 24 Vdc on the same window.
- (*) SUPERMASTER 24 Vdc is approved of from TÜV testing (No. KH99.8.2).
|SUPERMASTER 230 VAC||SUPERMASTER 24 VDC (*)|
|STROKE||450 – 600 – 800 mm||450 – 600 – 800 mm|
|VOLTAGE SUPPLY||230 Vac ± 10%||24 Vdc ± 10%|
|ELECTRIC CONNECTION||3 wires + earth||2 wires|
|OPERATION||by polarity inversion|
|FORCE (push action)||400 N (300 N for 800 mm stroke)||400 N (300 N for 800 mm stroke)|
|FORCE (pull action)||400 N||400 N|
|SPEED||~ 23 mm/s||~ 20 mm/s|
|CURRENT ABSORPTION (with max load)||0,8 A||2 A|
|LIMIT STOP||Micro switches||Micro switches|
|END STROKE POSITION SIGNAL||Opening/Closing|
|PRETECTION CLASS||IP 20||IP 20|
Electric chain actuator Ultraflex Control Systems named Supermaster with double link chain. Force 400 N.
Strokes: 450-600-800 mm. Voltage supply 230 Vac or 24 Vdc. Limit stop by micro switches and thermal protection
(230 Vac version) or electronic safety stop (24 Vdc version). Parallel connection. Casing in silver anodized or painted aluminium.
The 230 Vac version and the 24 Vdc version are conform to 89/336 EMC directives as modified per 93/68 CE,
the 230 Vac version is conform to 73/23 LVD directives.
The instructions for a safe installation are included in the section “SECURITY WARNINGS”