Bowl handle 120
ROCA’s practical countersunk sliding door bowl handle in rectangular shape is a worthy option in its collection of slim and elegant sliding door fittings.
The bow handle makes it easy to open and close sliding doors also in a marine setting.
See our resellers for this product
The simple and minimalistic sliding door bowl handle offers a fantastic rectangular design for most interior doors and is also a part of the high-end ROCA marine equipment.
- Made of Zamac material for added durability in harsh marine environments.
- Rectangular sliding door handles with stainless steel appearance of AISI304 standard
- Includes satin polished finish for these bowl handles
- Used mostly to light interior doors
- Easy to assemble to Ø 120 cut out without glue or fasteners
The rectangular bowl handle at the end of the door helps to retract the door fully allowing users to pull and slide the door.