Bow eye – Standard
The Standard bow-eye includes a locknut made of grade 304 stainless steel, known for corrosion resistance and incredible durability. This bow-eye from ROCA includes a U-bolt and is ideal for towing boats and skis anywhere.
See our resellers for this product
A Bow Eye in 304-grade Stainless steel (AISI304) with 2 standard nuts and 2 beveled nuts, 1 bow plate, and a single stern plate. The robust bow eye is known for its corrosion resistance and immense durability, making it a perfect fit for marine equipment. The Bow Eyes and their adjustable finished nuts are ideal for rugged applications, when transom-mounted, and perfect for use in ski tows.
- Beautiful in appearance and durable
- Made of high-quality stainless steel (AISI304)
- Includes stainless steel bolts, bow plates, and counter-plates that are adjustable
- The bow eye is perfect for mooring, fastening lifelines, blocks, etc
- Conforms to surfaces and compressed walls, if required
- Electropolished finish
- Outstanding in working and releasing loads
- Integral to marine equipment including Yacht and sailboat accessories
- Links rigging accessories.
- Ski tow hooks and mooring device
Approved by the Swedish Administration of Shipping and Navigation.