Bow-eye – Fixed
The fixed bow-eye includes a locknut made of grade 304 stainless steel, known for corrosion resistance and incredible durability.
This bow-eye from ROCA includes a U-bolt and is ideal for towing boats and skis anywhere.
See our resellers for this product
A fixed bow-eye in 304-grade Stainless steel (AISI304) with 2 standard and 2 beveled nuts, 1 bow plate, and a single stern plate at fixed gaps. The robust bow eye is known for its corrosion resistance and immense durability, making it a perfect fit for marine equipment.
The fixed bow-eye is not adjustable. It’s ideal for rugged applications, when transom-mounted and perfect for use in ski tows.
- Beautiful in appearance and durable
- Made of high-quality stainless steel (AISI304)
- Includes stainless steel bolts, bow plates, and counter-plates, separated at fixed gaps
- Perfect for fastening shrouds, lifelines, blocks, etc.
- Conforms to surfaces and compressed walls if required
- Electroplated finish with ultra-sheen polish
- Outstanding in working and releasing loads
- Integral to marine equipment like Yacht and sailboat accessories
- Links rigging accessories.
- Ski tow hooks and mooring device
The fixed bow-eye is approved by the Swedish Administration of Shipping and Navigation.