The W50 wiper system is made for the toughest conditions. Thanks to its strong and robust design it’s the perfect match for any yacht where you need a very long arm and blade for the big front window. Thus, this big wiper is also the ideal solution for windshields on trains.
Safe and user-friendly with a bulletproof sweep and pressure, the W50 is a windshield wiper system designed to last for years and years.
The W50 motor can easily power up to 1 200 mm / 47″ arm/blade combination.
Showing all 3 results
- No categories
- No categories
- 50 Nm torque
- Powers up to 1 200 mm / 47″ arms and blades
- Easily adjustable sweep angle 45-110°
- Self-parking Left or Right
- Two speeds: Slow 30 sweeps/min and fast 47 sweeps/min
- Voltage Input: 12 or 24 VDC
- CE approved; EMC protected
- Driveshafts in stainless steel
- Insulated ground for metal, GRP, and wooden chassis
- How to change the sweep angle
- Changing the parking position
W50 Windscreen Wiper motorA windscreen wiper system that is made for the toughest conditions. It's the perfect match for any yacht or train with a big front windshield where you need a longer sweeping arm and blade. Safe and user-friendly with a bulletproof sweep and pressure, the W50 windshield wiper system is also designed to last for many years.Select options
W50 Pantograph armA pantograph windshield wiper arm in electropolished or black stainless steel for dual-drive wiper motors like the W50.Select options
W50 Wiper bladeA wiper blade of stainless steel with anti-glare painting and a natural rubber profile. Fits ROCA wiper arms with a saddle width of 16 mm.Select options