The W50 wiper system is made for the toughest conditions. Thanks to its strong and robust design it’s the perfect match for any yacht where you need a very long arm and blade for the big front window. Thus it is also the ideal solution for windshields on trains.
Safe and user-friendly with a bulletproof sweep and pressure, the W50 is a windshield wiper system designed to last for years and years.
The W50 motor can easily power up to 1200 mm / 47″ arm/blade combination.
Showing all 3 results
- No categories
- 50Nm torque
- Powers up to 1200 mm / 47″ arms and blades
- Easily adjustable sweep angle 45-110°
- Self-parking Left or Right
- Two speeds: Slow 30 sweeps/min and fast 47 sweeps/min
- Voltage Input: 12 or 24VDC
- CE approved; EMC protected
- Driveshafts in stainless steel
- Insulated ground for metal, GRP and wooden chassis
W50 Windscreen Wiper motorThe ROCA W50 is a windscreen wiper system that is made for the toughest conditions. It's the perfect match for any yacht or train with a big front windshield where you need a longer sweeping arm and blade. Safe and user-friendly with a bulletproof sweep and pressure, the W50 windshield wiper system is also designed to last for many years.Select options
W50 Pantograph armStainless Steel pantograph arm, fits dual drive motors. Incl. spray nozzle and 1.1m tube.Select options
- Fits: W50 with dual drive
- Adjustable length: 40-47”/1020-1200mm can be cut down to 370mm
- Electro polished or black anti glare paint.
- Saddle width 16mm
- Includes wiper blade adapter and spay nozzle.
W50 Wiper bladeWiper blade made in Stainless Steel and anti-glare painting. Natural rubber profile. Fits ROCA wiper arms with saddle width 16 mm.Select options