The W50 wiper system is made for the toughest conditions. Thanks to its strong and robust design it’s the perfect match for any yacht where you need a very long arm and blade for the big front window. Thus it is also the ideal solution for windshields on trains.
Safe and user-friendly with a bulletproof sweep and pressure, the W50 is a windshield wiper system designed to last for years and years.
The W50 motor can easily power up to 1200 mm / 47″ arm/blade combination.
Showing all 3 results
- No categories
- 50Nm torque
- Powers up to 1200 mm / 47″ arms and blades
- Easily adjustable sweep angle 45-110°
- Self-parking Left or Right
- Two speeds: Slow 30 sweeps/min and fast 47 sweeps/min
- Voltage Input: 12 or 24VDC
- CE approved; EMC protected
- Driveshafts in stainless steel
- Insulated ground for metal, GRP and wooden chassis
W50 Windscreen Wiper motorThe ROCA W50 is a windscreen wiper system that is made for the toughest conditions. It's the perfect match for any yacht or train with a big front windshield where you need a longer sweeping arm and blade. Safe and user-friendly with a bulletproof sweep and pressure, the W50 windshield wiper system is also designed to last for many years.Select options
W50 Pantograph armStainless Steel pantograph arm, fits dual-drive wiper motors. Includes spray nozzle and 1.1 m tube.Select options
W50 Wiper bladeWiper blade made in Stainless Steel and anti-glare painting. Natural rubber profile. Fits ROCA wiper arms with saddle width 16 mm.Select options