Showing all 3 results
- No categories
Chain actuator Super MasterForce in push action 400 N - Stroke 450-600-800 mm
- The longest stroke (800 mm) and the highest force (400 N) for a chain actuator: it solves the problems to operate very heavy vents and the necessity of wide opening without taking up space inside the room.
- Double link chains.
- Red lamp placed on the actuator to signal the window closed position.
- Supplied with 2-3 m cable.
- For windows without windowsill a fixing bracket (sliding within the dovetail slide) is available for an easy installation.
- Minimum window height: 900 mm for 450 mm stroke, 1200 mm for 600 mm stroke, 1600 mm for 800 mm stroke.
- In case of lower windows install the “pivoting brackets” part No. 905305 (see installation examples).
- Available on request a coupling control box for two actuators 24 Vdc on the same window.
- (*) SUPERMASTER 24 Vdc is approved of from TÜV testing (No. KH99.8.2).
SUPERMASTER 230 VAC SUPERMASTER 24 VDC (*) STROKE 450 - 600 - 800 mm 450 - 600 - 800 mm VOLTAGE SUPPLY 230 Vac ± 10% 24 Vdc ± 10% ELECTRIC CONNECTION 3 wires + earth 2 wires OPERATION by polarity inversion FORCE (push action) 400 N (300 N for 800 mm stroke) 400 N (300 N for 800 mm stroke) FORCE (pull action) 400 N 400 N SPEED ~ 23 mm/s ~ 20 mm/s CURRENT ABSORPTION (with max load) 0,8 A 2 A PARALLEL CONNECTION YES YES LIMIT STOP Micro switches Micro switches END STROKE POSITION SIGNAL Opening/Closing SAFETY STOP Thermic Electronic TIME RATING 20% 50% PRETECTION CLASS IP 20 IP 20
Sliding bracket with shim