All the small things that matter for your doors and windows. Pull handles, hinges, cable transfers, lever handles, and lever bolts are just a few examples of our wide range of Door fittings. Window handles, storm hooks, locks, and hinges are some of the Window fittings you will find here. You will also find a range of quality products for Smoke ventilation.
Showing all 1 result
Cylinder escutcheon CR-100To mount:Read more
- Place the cylinder in the correct position through the lock case.
- Slide the base plate over the key cylinder and screw it to the door with two screws.
- Remove the key cylinder. Place the top plate to the left side of the base plate and tilt it approximately 45 degrees inward. Fold it at the same time over the base plate until it clicks.
- Reinstall the key cylinder to correct position. Finished.
- Remove the cylinder from the lock case . On the right side into the key hole, is visible a small lever with a small hole. Take a pointed object ( a paperclip) and pull out the lever inwards to the key hole .
- Release the top plate and unscrew the bottom plate.
All those oh-so-necessary little things for your door solutionsWindow fittings
If you're looking for the perfect window- and balcony door handles - look no more. ROCA window handles are known for their solid grip, high quality, and elegant design. Choose from three exclusive designs - the classic Björkö, the functionalistic Prästö, and the more modern Tyresö.Smoke ventilation
Our products related to smoke ventilation.